Monday, June 26, 2006

Party Time!

Long time no see, my friends. But fear not, I am alive and well!

For the past weeks, I have been observing my resident humans with great interest - and secret happiness, for I am more and more certain that they are, indeed, idiots. But forgive me if I don't have time to elaborate on all their fatuousness for it was also PARTY TIME!

Yes, dear friends, I have now entered adulthood with heaps of expensive food and a party to match (eat your hearts out, evil tormentors!).

Here's my birthday cake of tuna flakes and shrimp with a snack stick candle and cat grass garnish:


Me enjoying my birthday cake:




Moving to the floor:



Birthday cake, the aftermath:


I even got a Catnip Monkey as a present. (I love him to DEATH.)



Salmon flakes with cat gass for supper:



Chillin' after the meal:


B-Day BBQ Party update to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home