Monday, April 10, 2006

Tabula Rasa

Everyone and their mother has a blog these days, so why not me. It can't be very difficult.

This is where I went wrong.

Setting this site up was easy enough but then came the gaping emptiness of the blank page.. what on earth do I write about? I do a great deal of moaning and ranting throughout each and every day of my life, some of it quite intelligent stuff, if I may say so myself. I should have something to say, something to contribute to the world. I mean, hamsters have their own blogs/websites, for goodness sake (and damn good ones at that)!

But there's nothing, still nothing I want to dedicate this blog to.

No matter how satisfied or unsatisfied you are with your life, this is a point at which you start questioning your existence. At least I do. Is my life really so meaningless that I have nothing to say? And if so, would a mere blog add meaning to my life? Or are bloggers the empty creatures of this world, devoid of human interaction perhaps, and chanelling their time and energy in one of millions of similar meaningless websites? I mean, who reads this stuff anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home