Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nuts

It's been far too long since I've posted anything here, and I do apologise. But can you blame me? The answer to this, my friends, is NO.

I was abandoned over Christmas and forced to spend the oh so joyous holidays with two nuts. This is what they're called, and it is what they are.

So while my resident humans left for a place far away to stuff their hairless faces, I spent most of the time with the other humans and the above mentioned nuts downstairs. Being on their home turf at least allowed me to exert some dominance and put them in their place. But it's still a disgrace to expect me to share the same space with such small and scurried buggers. Below are a few sample snapshots I manages to acumulate during the time they've been inhabiting what is naturally MY space. Stay tuned for more.


The Nuts, trying on The Cute


Troublenut - All fur, no brains.


Yin Yang, Schming Schmang


Fuzz


Red light district


In the bag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home